Antiquity Music accepts the following forms of payment:
1. CHECKS: All checks (including cashier’s checks and money orders) must clear before any orders or merchandise can be sent out. There is a 5–7 business day hold placed on all checks received.
2. BANK WIRE TRANSFER: Bank details will be provided upon request. We cannot ship until bank wires have been confirmed and funds have been received by our banking institution. Please fax us a copy of the wire transaction provided by your bank to speed up this process and help track your incoming wire. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for bank wire details.
3. CREDIT CARD: We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, DIscover. We can only ship your order to addresses verifiable by your issuing credit card bank. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number which are the same as your credit card issuer has on file for you. Incorrect information will delay the processing of your order.
Credit card payments will be processed for the full amount before any labor is performed on used and vintage items. Antiquity Music retains the right to refuse credit card purchases at any time and is subject to Antiquity Music's approval. Credit card charges for larger transactions may be denied and could require an alternate payment method. Antiquity Music also retains the right to charge any customer credit card on file to pay for overdue accounts.
4. PAYPAL: We accept Paypal. We can only ship to the shipping address specified in the Paypal payment. Paypal charges for larger transactions may be denied and could require an alternate payment method.
5. ECHECK: In particular, we accept eCheck as a payment option through PayPal. However, there is a 5–7 business day hold placed on all domestic eChecks received, and a 6-10 business day hold placed on all international eChecks received.